Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES - ANAND versus TOPALOV!

GAMES 1 through 4 - Enjoy'em!

Here is game one with my commentary - fairly free of variations but fairly descriptive. Enjoy this annotated game - even if the wrong player did end up winning this game... from my perspective at least!




Enjoy games 2 and 3 - sans commentary!



In game three Anand elected for the Super Solid Slav - a wise choice after his Grunfeld debacle in game one.



The game given below is the product of the knowledge and artful chess imagination of IM MALCOLM PEIN of London Chess Center fame. To learn from this outstanding chess player all you have to do is to go visit their website at:

www.chesscenter.com/twic/twic.html

Any time he annotates a game I pay attention - and you should too!



Anand leads the match by the score of 2.5 to 1.5.
I know who I am rooting for - GO GET'EM ANAND!
- CHESS COACH SEAN TOBIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment